Poor Credit Help
HOW TO GET A CAR LOAN WITH BAD CREDIT
If you need a car but have been turned down because your credit is less than ideal, you have options at Miami Car Credit. Several lenders provide car buyers with what are known as “subprime loans”. Subprime loans give buyers with poor credit, no creditor limited credit histories, the opportunity to finance the purchase of a vehicle. Many auto dealers work with third-party lenders who are willing to work with customers with poor credit. Miami Car Credit is able to use our financing network to work with your credit and find you a car.
HOW FINANCING WITH POOR CREDIT WORKS
There are a few basic steps to take when seeking financing with poor credit.
- First, you need to find a dealer who works with credit challenged customers;
- Second, work with the dealer to find the right third-party lender for pre-approval; and
- Third, find the right car that fits your budget and transportation needs..
WHAT TO BRING WHEN APPLYING FOR A LOAN
Lenders vary in what they require, so you’ll want to do some research to prepare these commonly requested items.
- Valid driver’s license
- Computer-generated paycheck stubs
- Recent utility bill or bank statement with your name on it
- Cellphone or landline phone bill in your name
If you are approved, please make sure you have these items with you:
- Down payment of at least $500 or 10% of the car’s selling price
- Five to eight personal references
GET AN INSTANT LOAN DECISION ONLINE AT Miami Car Credit
If you are looking for a car, truck, or SUV loan, apply online at Miami Car Credit. Our one-page application form is quick to complete and we provide an instant decision on your request. For any questions and to speak with a helpful service representative, give us a call at Miami Car Credit to discuss your personalized finance options.